Tuesday, August 5, 2008

musicological madness

a few days back my friend reminded me of my great life ambition

playing the guitar...

well not just the guita actually, any ol' musical instrument will do...
i was talking about it for a few months and then the fad passed...
it was a no event, but this time i'mreally gonna learn...
if not this sem at least in the next..
and if not in the next sem then before i join for work or whatever after college..

hm.. this isnt exactly going where i had planned but what the hell... might as well write about it..

the thing i came closest to learning how 2 play was the flute!! i actually joined the school band at one point of time.. 7th grade i think it was, and blew my heart out into the flute...

i still have the heart but the flute never gave a hint of making a sound. so i went back to my 'h'art classes which havent helped much. i still need to label my scenery pictures for them to make any sense...

so if anyone has a spare guitar [or one which you'd want to donate for some crazy reason] feel free to pass it on... and you never know what you might hear... haven't you heard? late starters make great music... look at bryan adams ;)

my new blog for all my musical expeditions.. and finds !
http://neelnair.blogspot.com

No comments: