Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the puzzle that is 'Me'

1. I hate being alone.

2. My moods take an unpredictable amount of time to change.

3. I can look scary when I'm angry. Mostly because I don't say what I'm thinking, but its there for all to see.

4. I don't become emotionally attached to anyone easily. But if I do become attached, then I am very difficult to un-attach.

5. I like a good story. In a book or a film. It doesn't have to have a happy ending. In fact it doesn't need an end at all. I love story-tellers.

6. I am not good at hiding my feelings. So I walk away when I don't want to show people what I feel.

7. I hear everyone. I listen to those i feel matter.

8. I find humour where most people don't.

9. I love dreaming about what might have been, should have been or will be.

10. I keep thinking and dreaming. So i talk to myself a lot. Too much time alone is a bad thing.

11. I love arguing. Especially if the person at the other end can change my views on something.

12. I don't like people who say that I can do something when I know i can't.

No comments: