Friday, October 16, 2009

Rammstein - Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da


Listening to music which you don't understand a word of is quite liberating. Rammstein would be my favorite foreign language band and Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da is (on first impression) their best album to date.

They have never been renowned for their deep and thoughtful lyrics and this is, I believe, no different ( If any German folks are out their, correct me if I'm wrong).

Their music is easy to listen to and the rhythms are what sticks in your head. Lyrics have to be remembered, Rhythms stay with you forever. Its hard, smooth and fast ,and before I forget to mention, controversial.

Their single "Pussy" which was released early last month was debated endlessly thanks to the heavy use of explicit content. Personally I like their open flaunting of stupid American "Family Values". I totally loved this album. 8/10!

No comments: