Saturday, June 7, 2008

31/5/08

late submission :)

Sleeping most of the time
Woke up at 9 or some boring time like that.

After the usual morning pointless wanderings, I realized time was moving forward even though I was pretty much stuck where I was 2 hours ago.

Noon! And I was off with my sister to the city to pick up her new glasses. As it turns out the power of the new ones are exactly the same as the old ones. She already has contacts and I really didn’t/don’t understand the logic behind having another pair which looked just as dorky (though cute -it must be said :-)

Squirrels are becoming friendly with the residents here. Nice to see them running around, but not so nice when we have to clean up their poop in the car porch.

Termites spread themselves by coming out of the ground and laying eggs as small irritating flying things. Or so my dad told me. Don’t blame me if I’m wrong. Well they were all over the car porch today. They live only for the night and are attracted to the light.

Sadly we have our car porch light on all through the night I guess its so that the thieves who come to steal our car at night can see the car is small and not worth stealing. These flying things’ wings got into the A/C of the car. Now everytime you turn on the air-con, wings fly out of the vents. Very organic. Not so good if you’re allergic to wings and have to drive.

No comments: