Saturday, July 19, 2008

happy birthday to me

to all people who didn't know my birthday was on 9th july
so belated happy birthday to me!
i hope i won't need to spend another wiating for a bsnl guy to come and fix my net connection.. what a bugger..
he took forever to come.. and thanks to him my entire day got ruined..
my gifts and cards and wishes staggered in during the day till after a few days..
in fact i get wished even now

well i expectd the day to go like it did...

wake xxxx dont remember actually

wait till 1800 - with the phone guy saying he'll come in the next 15 mins every 15 mins...
1830 - he finally comes and fixes up the connection.. what a relief..
2100 - go out for dinner with mom , uncle and aunt... come back and crash..



happy birthday 2 u
happy birthday 2 u
you actlike a monkey
and you look like 1 2... :D

No comments: