Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Predictions

I must be insane to spend a whole 40 minutes blogging today! But I just have to give this a go!

My Barclays Premier League predictions for the end of the season - - just to see how accurate they may be. (Of course there is the added bonus of being hailed as Nostradamus :P)

Well, no point in predicting weekly scores because they make no real difference in the big picture. Since my aim is "to be hailed as Nostradamus" I guess I have the freedom to be cryptic.

Final league positions:
Manchester United, (+4)
Liverpool, (=) GD+1
Chelsea, (=)
Arsenal

The last game of the season will be very important. For Liverpool it'll be against their bogey team this season - Tottenham Hotspurs. A draw.

Manchester United will pay dearly for lousy passing against Arsenal. hey won't lose a game outright but will drop more than 2 points.

Essien = hero.

Arsenal will have a very strong end to the season with a few high scoring matches. Arsenal v Manutd to be a high scoring draw.

Well I guess thats all for now. I just hope these predictions turn to be all screwed and ManUtd play the most mediocre football. I hope Torres and Gerrard set the footballing world on fire and Liverpool get the double.

Dare to dream?

No comments: